Medial arch support insole is used to support & maintain the arch of the foot. It is designed to distribute the pressure on the foot evenly and naturally. Placed inside the shoe for effective results.
The orthosis is ideal for everyday wearing, suitable for most shoe type, and can be moved from shoe to shoe. The blue points made from softer durometer profile silicon provide relief of pain in the most stressed parts of the foot. The insole is made from non-irritating and shape-retaining silicone. Our insoles include the metatarsal pad that relieves the metatarsal area of the foot during loading. It is easy to wear in most shoe types and can be moved from shoe to shoe.
Tynor Medial Arch Orthosis for Adult
- Rigid support to the arch
- Anatomical fit
- Comfortable with feather feel
- Massage spots for the arch
COMMODE CORSETS SUPPORT & BRACES INSOLES WHEELCHAIRS CRUTCHES STOCKINGS COLLARS & ARM SLINGS BRACES AND SUPPORTS Sale! Quick View Add to cart Braces Multi Orthosis Knee Brace (Short ROM Knee…
Medial arch supports are designed to provide structural support to flat feet and fallen arches. They can help in the following ways. They can reduce pain caused by inflammation or extreme stress on the plantar fascia.
Pressure Relief – for the Patient, the Doctor and the Nursing Staff
VACOped Diabetic Advantages at a Glance
- Excellent pressure distribution due to vacuum technology
- Successful wound healing due to excellent pressure relief
- Possibility of lockable clasp for better compliance control
- Easy wound inspection simplifies treatment
- Rocker sole for good pressure distribution, safe and physiological gait
- Removable sole for better hygiene
- Traceability by serial number simplifies logistic processes
- Toe clap for protection and hygiene
- Shapeable foam insole for additional offloading
- Changeable liners for hygiene and comfort
- Cast stable. Replaces cast and walker (All-in-One Product)
- Adaptable. 3 sizes only (saves storage space)
- The option of a range of motion (ROM) from -15° to +30°
- Clinically proven results*
VACO12 technology is the core technology of VACO Products. A cushion filled with thousands of styrofoam pearls is surrounding the injured body parts. By the perfectly round shape of the pearls, they can absorb 12 times the pressure each. When air is extracted from the cushion by using a pump, the body shaped cushion becomes hard (as a cast does), just in a few seconds. By opening the valve and letting air flowing inside the cushion, it becomes soft again and can be re-adjusted to the body part. Hence the Vacuum Technology avoids pressure to the body site and provides stability due to a perfectly shaped orthosis at any time.
VACOped Diabetic Indications
- Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Ulcerations on the foot
- Post-operative care after toe and forefoot amputations
- Diabetic neuroosteoarthropathy
- DNOAP and Charcot’s foot