Arm Sling Pouch holds, supports and immobilizes the sprained, broken or surgically operated arm in the flexion position while it recuperates. A sleek and a smart design ideally suitable, does not cover the chest, improves ventilation, comfort and best suited for hot climates. Made of 3 layered bonded fabric: Durable and non-tearable, plush looks, wrinkle free and soft to feel. Slide buckle: Single touch opening and closing. Easy application and removal. Ethafoam shoulder pad and thumb cradle: Improves patient comfort, adjustable to ease the point of maximum pressure and reduces thumb fatigue. Adjustable sling: Angle of flexion can be customized, offers flexibility in sizing.
Arm Sling Pouch is indicated for good support to the arm or shoulder in case of closed or surgical management of strain, sprain, and fractures.
Features Arm Sling Pouch
- A high-quality foam fused fabric envelope for the arm provides good comfortable support and improves patient compliance.
- The non-stretching strap helps to reduce pressure and evenly distribute the weight of the affected arm over the other shoulder.
- An adjustable, broad shoulder pad further reduces pressure on neck and shoulder regions.
- Simple velcro closure using plastic buckles.
- Special thumb loop is provided inside the fabric envelope for ‘parking’ the hand when desired.
- Fully adjustable;
- Luxury nylon fabric;
- Foam padded straps;
- Immobilizes shoulder, elbow & arm
- Position the lower arm (across the chest with the elbow joint bent at 90 degrees) inside the envelope.
- Bring the strap along the backside and over the other shoulder.
- Adjust the position of the shoulder pad around the neck as necessary.
- Insert the strap through both plastic buckles of the envelope.
- Use velcro closure in the strap for secure fit.
Common Injuries And Disorders
- Surgical or non-surgical management of arm Fractures, dislocations, Sprain
- Hand washes using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
- No machine wash.
For more information contact us here