Cast Shoe – Plaster Boot
Cast shoe Protects Your Cast or Bandage. The Non-slip rocker sole allows for more natural gait during ambulation. Sandal style with durable canvas upper. Forefoot and heel loop lock contact closure for ease of application. For use with lower leg cast fractures. Latex free.
Indications for use
- For use with a short leg cast
- Foot length
Features of our Cast Shoe
- Protect your cast or bandage by wearing this special post-op shoe. The non-skid bottom will keep your cast from getting dirty or wet when walking outside.
- Ideal for both men and women to wear after injuries, soft tissue procedures or post-op care.
- The open toe and heel provide air circulation to keep your foot from getting too hot.
- The cast shoe has a heavy duty canvas upper, cushioned insole, and non-skid synthetic sole. The hook and loop adjustment provides a custom fit.
- Hand washable
- Cushioned rocker bottom cast sandal
- Contact closure, open toe
Cast Boot (shoe) is constructed from a durable upper canvas and cushioned foam. Combined with pressure sensitive closures and slip-resistant, rocker-shaped sole, these shoes offer comfort and security to the wearer.
Economy cast shoe
- A premium cast shoe at an affordable price.
- Constructed with heavy canvas upper.
- Helps promote normal gait pattern.
- Three hook and loop closures ensure a precise fit.
For more information about the product contact our office
There are no inquiries yet.