Chest Brace Sternal Pad
Chest Brace Sternal Pad is useful for people who have recently undergone open heart surgery. Chest Brace Sternal Pad support provides adequate compression so as to provide Stabilization of fractures of the sternum, Reducing the discomfort of sudden rib cage expansion during deep breathing, Coughing and sneezing, Protecting and binding surgical incision of the chest.
Made of high-quality elastic which offers ideal compression to the thoracic area without affecting normal respiration.
Post surgery bracing your incision is very important for several reasons. Holding pressure on your incision while you are coughing, deep breathing or sneezing decreases the stress on it, which can significantly decrease the pain you feel. In addition, the support you give your incision can prevent it from pulling apart and opening, a complication which can become very serious. Chest brace with sternal support provides adequate compression so as to provide stabilization of fractures of the sternum, Reducing the discomfort of sudden rib cage expansion during deep breathing, coughing and sneezing, Protecting and binding surgical incision of the chest.
Chest Brace Sternal Pad Features
- Sternal pad for sternal support
- The material is soft and non-irritating
- Velcro closure for easy application and hand washable.
- Full elastic brace with a sternal pad made of soft foam to hold the rib brace intact
- Prevents strain on the chest while coughing, sneezing or deep breathing
- Offers ideal compression to the thoracic area without affecting normal respiration
- Reduces the discomfort of sudden ribcage expansion
Directions for use
- Fix the foam pad in the sternum region (rib cage)
- Wrap the brace around the chest and fasten the Velcro
- contact us
To limit the expansion of the chest following-
- Rib fractures
- Post thoracic surgeries
- To stabilize sternum fractures
Measure the circumference of your chest to reach the appropriate size.
|Circumference in cm||70-80||80-90||90-100||100-110||110-120|