Doughnut Pillow Features
- Doughnut pillow
- Has a doughnut shape that guarantees you support for your bottom and the empty room in the middle
- Created due to the great demand for a firm pillow yet comfortable for the coccyx
- Unique memory foam cushion that contours to the shape of your body for a better fit of your bottom
- Distributes the weight of your body in an equally while preventing stress on lower body and legs
- Product Type: Seat Assists
- The diameter of the doughnut hole is 3”
- Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 15”
- Overall Width – Side to Side: 15”
- Overall Thickness: 3”
- Overall Product Weight: 2 lbs
Doughnut Cushion will alleviate your pain and relieve uncomfortable pressure in the legs, pelvic area, and spine. If you sit all day or have suffered a tailbone injury, you need a high-quality Doughnut Cushion for tailbone pain. A Doughnut Cushion is also an excellent way to improve posture, relieve pressure points, and keep your legs from becoming restless while you sit.
Causes of Tailbone Pain
Tailbone pain is uncomfortable and interferes with your daily life. You’ll want to figure out what’s causing it as soon as possible. Common causes of tailbone pain include:
- Prolonged sitting on hard surfaces
- Degenerative joint disease
- Injury, after a fall
Of course, talk to your doctor to determine the cause of your pain and the best treatment plan for you.
Benefits of a Doughnut Pillow
Donut Pillow has tons of amazing benefits. Here are just a few of the great things your doughnut pillow will do for you.
- Relieves tailbone pain
- Alleviates haemorrhoid discomfort
- Can be used nearly all day, every day
- Contours to your shape for comfort and support
Doughnut Pillow for Hemorrhoids
When haemorrhoids become inflamed and irritated, sitting can be unbearable. A doughnut pillow’s cut-out centre elevates your buttocks off your chair so your haemorrhoids get relief from the pressure of sitting.
If you have haemorrhoids, a Donut Cushion will help you:
- Sit at the office without pain.
- Make sitting in the car comfortably.
- Read, surf the web, or enjoy a good movie without discomfort.
Along with a doughnut cushion, also try warm baths or an Epsom salt and glycerin mix to relieve haemorrhoid pain.
Find a Great Doughnut Pillow for Tailbone Pain from us.
Doughnut pillows will make tailbone and haemorrhoid pain distant memories. They relieve pressure from your tailbone and lower back to soothe your discomfort. By giving your tailbone and haemorrhoids a break, these pillows also promote healthy posture! You are going to wonder why you didn’t buy a doughnut pillow for tailbone pain at the first sign of discomfort. Check out our suggestions—we’re sure any of them will ease your pain and make sitting the restful experience it should be.
For more inquiries kindly contact us here