Examination Couch is exceptionally stable, durable and comfortable for the patient. These examination couches are ideal for use in all medical environments including GP surgeries, hospitals, first aid rooms and healthcare centres.Now available in different upholstery colours.
- The Medical Examination Couch is of sturdy construction and is able to withstand weights of up to 160 kilograms (25 stones).
- It is available in three colours: blue, black and pink.
- The couch has a paper roll holder fitted at the top of the bed as standard to take care of any emergencies.
- The dimensions of the couch are 1850mm x 610mm x 740mm.
- The head section of the Medical Examination Couch is perhaps the most important thing since its height can be adjusted as and when required by the examiner.
- Wipe clean pillows are also available for use with the couch, but are sold separately.
- Paper rolls are also sold separately, and these can be used to keep the couch clean and can be replaced after each examination for maximum hygiene.
- Two section examination couch with static low fixed height
- Low height configuration is ideal for paediatric treatment and school first aid
- Multi-positioning double ratchet backrest
- Tubular leg supports for optimum strength and stability, with levelling leg for uneven floors
- Double layered high grade density 2” foam upholstery with hydrophobic, antimicrobial vinyl upholstery with infection proof additive against E coli and MRSA
- Steel frame with white anti-microbial protective coating complete with paper roll holder
Why buy our Examination Couch
Contact us for more information