Hip Brace (locally made)
Hip Brace is used by those who have had hip surgery or need to improve their hip alignment to relieve pain. It can additionally be used by adults and pediatrics alike to treat hip dysplasia.
Designed to provide hip stability, protect against injury and common hip conditions and disorders, reduce pain caused by vigorous exercise and strenuous athletic activities, and help patients recover from delicate hip surgery.
Dislocation of the hip happens when the head of the femur (commonly known as the thighbone) slips out of its socket in the pelvis (commonly referred to as the hip bone). In about 90 percent of patients, the femur is usually pushed backward and out of the socket, with the remaining 10 percent experiencing slippage of the thighbone in a forward direction.
Needless to say, both types of hip dislocation results in the hip being in a fixed, painful, and awkward position. In most cases, people who experience hip dislocation may also be unable to move their leg and, if nerve damage is present, may experience numbness in the foot or ankle area.
The causes of hip dislocation vary, but the most common involve vehicular accidents and bad falls. When someone experiences accidents that involve a great amount of force and impact to the hips, the thighbone may pop out of its socket, thus causing hip dislocation.
This is where hip supports and braces come in.
The brace will act as a hip stabilizer that allows varying degrees of movement while helping to prevent movements that can re-injure the patient.
Why buy our Hip Brace
A sore hip can be detrimental to daily activities, but finding support to help alleviate any pain or discomfort can be a huge help. At orthodyna.com, we offer a variety of hip braces and thigh braces to deter pain and to help you get back into your daily routine. Contact us
There are no inquiries yet.