Iliotibial Band Strap (It band strap)
Iliotibial Band Strap helps alleviate pain from Iliotibial Band Syndrome. It offers a non-slip backing for a comfortable fit.
Iliotibial Band Strap helps alleviate pain from Iliotibial Band Syndrome. It offers a non-slip backing for a comfortable fit and the wrap should be worn during your run.
iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS or IT band syndrome) is an overuse injury of the connective tissues that are located on the lateral or outer part of the thigh and knee. It causes pain and tenderness in those areas, especially just above the knee joint. Iliotibial band syndrome is the most common cause of lateral knee pain in runners and bicyclists.
It Band Strap Features:
- TARGETED COMPRESSION FOR ITBS AND KNEE PAIN: Stabilizing the iliotibial band, the IT band strap reduces knee strain. The targeted compression wrap stabilizes the knee, reducing rubbing and friction on the outside of the knee. Made with a breathable neoprene, the strap also traps therapeutic heat to aid in the healing of sore and aching muscles by increasing circulation. Can be worn below the knee to relieve pain caused by patellar tendonitis, Osgood Schlatter’s and runners knee.
- GEL COMPRESSION PAD: Providing additional support for the IT band, an integrated gel compression pad dampens the vibrations created with every movement to stabilize and protect the knee. Great for tennis, basketball, running, hiking, and other athletics.
- NONSLIP ADJUSTABLE FIT: A textured interior surface holds the IT band wrap securely in place throughout any activity. The ITB strap is easily adjustable with a strong fastener system. Worn two to three inches above the knee, the strap adjusts to fit leg circumferences ranging between 14 and 20 inches.
- BREATHABLE NEOPRENE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with a lightweight, breathable neoprene, the low profile ITB strap is breathable and moisture-wicking for exceptional comfort.
- ONE SIZE AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION FOR BEST FIT: Universal size (one size fits most), fits the Left or Right leg and is Unisex suitable for men and women. The adjustable compression system ensures blood flow safety, giving targeted compression to the affected area
- Adjustable strap for controllable compression fit and increased support pressure for IT band pain relief
- Contoured support pad targeted to IT Band provides healing pressure
- Ergonomic, lightweight design for all-workout comfort and fit
- Slip-resistant lined neoprene keeps strap in position during muscle expansion and contraction
- Fits left or right
There are no inquiries yet.