Leg Traction Belt
Leg Traction Belt is a traction to relieve pain in the low back when pelvic traction is not possible/not desired and also a traction to relieve hip/sacral pain.
Size Guide Information
- Made of high quality foam fused fabric, which provides comfort and uniform skin traction.
- Four sets of velcr~and buckle closures with reverse lock mechanism ensure a good fit.
- Heavy-duty straps with detachable metal rings enable easy attachment t~the traction system.
- The inside top edge of the brace is indicated by the ‘Inside Up’ label.
- Accordingly, wrap the brace below the knee. Use the velcro and buckle closure to fit the brace comfortably on the patient.
- Re-adjustment of the brace may be required to center the traction belt strap (1 inch width), along the line of leg.
- Traction Kit with weight bag is available separately.
Common Injuries & Disorders
- Skin traction to reduce hip and sacral pain
- Hip / Sacral Pain
- Hand wash using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
- No machine wash.
For more information contact us here