Reclining Commode Wheelchair are specially designed to allow a person to comfortably recline at incremental angles safely and comfortably.
Recliner Commode Wheelchairs work better with Elevating Leg rests (ELRs); the user’s legs and feet can also be re-positioned for maximum comfort and health benefits. Tilt in Space wheelchairs are often considered for those who seek the best product in a reclining wheelchair or tilt in space wheelchair. Unlike most of our competitors, our reclining wheelchair compensates mechanically for body positioning by readjusting armrests and lateral supports. The Reclining Commode Wheelchair gives you an immense range of motion with individual leg and back positioning systems. This gives you the ability to raise or lower your legs while separately raising or lowering your trunk.
Our recliner wheelchair is low profile allowing you to comfortably fit under tables and desks. You can also enjoy numerous activities with increased comfort such as stretching, napping and watching television. The ability to recline also improves circulation and the ability for sore spots to heal.
The mobility you will achieve from the Reclining Commode Wheelchair is unbelievable.
If you are in a wheelchair – don’t you want it to be a comfortable one? Here is a list of just a few of the benefits of a reclining wheelchair.
Benefits of Reclining Commode Wheelchair
- Comfort – Recliner wheelchairs greatly improve the comfort factor of being in a wheelchair. Many scenarios such as lying down, reclining under desks, and eating with food trays are much easier.
- Pressure Sores – The ability to recline helps distribute body weight and reduce pressure sores.
- Edema and Circulation – Wheelchair users who have edema in their legs benefit greatly from reclining. It helps improve circulation and the natural flow of nutrients throughout the body.
- Transfers – Transferring from a reclining wheelchair to a bed is much easier than the standard wheelchair. The wheelchair can be adjusted to the same elevation as the bed; the user only needs to slide from the chair to the bed.
- Hypotension – Hypotension is the medical term for low blood pressure. In many cases, elevating the feet reduces the symptoms of low blood pressure.
- Bladder and Bowel function – Reclining is also beneficial for bladder and bowel function. Certain forms of catheterization are also easier in a reclined position.