Trampoline uses a band suspension system, this provides for a more controlled and much quieter rebound, allowing for quiet use. Ideal for use indoors or outdoors when warm weather comes, it’s a fantastic way for all to exercise while having fun. This fitness trampoline does not have any sharp spring ends, making it safer and more reliable. When using it indoors, be sure it is positioned in a room with a high ceiling to maximize head clearance. The unit is easy to set up and fold down quickly. This blue trampoline features compact dimensions, so you can store it away when not in use. It’s small enough to slide under beds or fit in a closet, allowing for an easier organization in small spaces. This Trampoline cover has a thick, sewn-in layer of padding on the inside lining for added safety.
- Band suspension system provides incredible rebound, eliminating sharp spring ends
- Blue trampoline is much quieter than other brands, allowing for indoor use without bothering those around you
- Suited for both indoor and outdoor use
- A frame is powder-coated and rust-resistant
- Compact, low-profile kids’ trampoline allows for storage under beds or in closets
- Encourages children to exercise while having fun
- Easy to assemble and set up
- Excellent low-impact aerobic workout
- Rust-resistant Galvanized Durable powder coated steel frame
- Springs connect Set-wise giving it that extra bounce
- Bands are hidden under a PVC cover with sewn-in padding and connect to a durable, polypropylene jumping mat.
- Every trampoline and safety enclosure proudly carries the ASTM seal, letting you know that it has passed all industry standard requirements and testing
- Weight limit of 200 lbs and should not exceed more than 1 rider at a time
- Jumping Mat
- Spring cover