White cane – Blind Cane
The white cane is used by many people who are blind or visually impaired. Primarily it aids its user to scan their surroundings for obstacles or orientation marks but is also helpful for other traffic participants in identifying the user as blind or visually impaired and taking appropriate care. If you see a person with a completely white cane, this will usually mean they are blind, or visually impaired. Pedestrians with a red and white striped cane, however, are deaf-blind (with both sight and hearing impairments).
The white cane has become a symbol of freedom, independence, and confidence. The use of such a cane enables a blind person to move about freely in his/her environment. If an individual knows how to use a cane, he/she can accomplish his/her daily tasks with ease. Also, the white cane is a symbol of blindness and independence. The blind individual that walks with assurance with his/her white cane is comfortable with blindness.
Description of White cane
46″ 4 Sections Folding Blind Guide Cane Walking Stick Wrist Strap & Reflector
Weight : 230g
Material: Aluminum alloy
Comes with a wrist strap
Non-slip rubber hand grip and Non-slip rubber end tip
1.100% Brand new and high quality.
2.Double elastic cord assembly for added security
3.White and red reflective for nighttime visibility.
4. This Aluminum white cane is durable and flexible, it is lightweight and come with a large diameter tip made of long life super tough polymer and it has a firm rubber grip handle.
6. Canes fold and unfold with ease.
7. Folds neatly away into 4 manageable sections so it is very easy to carry and Use.
8.A great gift for someone special.
1. We provide clear pictures, measurements where possible. Please check as much as possible to make sure the item is the one that you need.
2. Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1 inch=2.54cm)
3. Instruction is not included.
▲ Package included:
1 x Walking Stick
For more information contact us here
There are no inquiries yet.