Wrist Splint Thump Support also known as Wrist Splint with Thump Support is designed to restrict wrist and thumb motion. It is constructed from a lightweight durable fabric, padded with soft and comfortable foam material for superior comfort and fit. The support also benefits from having simple contact closure straps for easy application. A wrist support is designed to offer pain relief to the wearer by reducing the movement afforded to the injured appendage, thereby improving rehabilitation time. Wrist Support with Thumb Spica can be used to treat a variety of sports injuries including trigger thumb, a broken thumb or a sprained wrist.
The adjustable dual closure provides greater contour and an individual fit. The contoured palmer stay is malleable while the dorsal stay can be positioned where desired.
Common Examples of Use
Wrist Splint Thump Support Features
- Indicated for De Quervain’s syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis
- Universal sizing for left and right
- Dual lacing closure provides greater contouring and support
- Designed to provide desired wrist and thumb support while allowing for maximum hand function
- Contoured palmer stay is malleable and the dorsal stay can be positioned as desired
contact us here