Adhesive Skin Traction Kit – Adult (pink)
Adhesive Skin Traction Kit – Adult (pink) A ready-to-use kit provides non-invasive traction for non-operative fracture or post-operative limbs, including all items needed for the safe application of sustained traction weight support and suitable for use with a variety of traction methods.
Adhesive Skin Traction Kit – Adult
The adhesive Skin Traction Kit is Used to gain and maintain bone alignment after dislocation, correct mild deformity, and relieve pain. A ready-to-use kit provides non-invasive traction for non-operative fracture or post-operative limbs, including all items needed to apply for sustained traction weight support safely. It is suitable for use with various traction methods. The adhesive Skin Traction Kit involves applying adhesive tapes to the skin directly below the fracture. Once the material has been applied, weights are fastened to it. The affected body part is pulled into the correct position using a pulley system attached to the hospital bed. It is also used:
- To secure immobilization of an inflamed or injured joint
- To correct a mild deformity
- To relieve pain
- It is a valuable means of applying traction to a limb and is free from unavoidable risks associated with skeletal traction
- Skin traction may be used for long-term treatment or until such time that surgical procedures have been determined
Adhesive Skin Traction Kit Features & Benefits:
- Ready-to-use kits.
- Adult and child sizes.
- Suitable for short or long-term treatment.
- Ideal for fixed or balanced traction.
The extension strapping in this kit is coated with zinc oxide adhesive, to which soft foam has been bonded to protect the foot. For more information contact us.