Calf Support cushions and protects the anterior and posterior muscles of the calf to help with pain caused by strains, sprains and shin splints. Calf Support tapers to match the anatomical shape of the calf, shin, and lower leg.
When can I use Calf Support?
Use the calf support during a range of sporting or occupational activities.
Calf Support Features and Benefits:
- Helps strains, sprains and to manage symptoms of shin splints (medial tibial stress syndrome)
- Helps support injured or weak calves/shins during occupational or sporting activities
- Provides adjustable support during sporting and occupational activities
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Universal one size – fits right or left leg
- Fits up to 46cm / 18″ measure calf circumference 5-6″ below back of knee for maximum size
Why Buy from us?
- Helps in Promotion of increased blood flow to facilitates recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis, and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies the perception of correct body position
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Calf Support is in stock and available for immediate dispatch from our stores in Nairobi, Orders placed by 4 pm Monday to Friday (excluding Holidays) are dispatched the same day.
If you need your Calf Support in a hurry, next working day delivery is available for Kenya Mainland
For in-stock products, delivery options will be shown when you add the item to your basket. You can then choose the delivery option you require at the checkout.
For more information contact us here