Crutch tips is a patented rubber crutch tip and cane tip with a unique design that promotes a smoother gait for the user. As the flexible, yet durable crutch tips simulate the heel to toe action of the human foot in motion, your cane or crutch tips are more supportive. The shock absorbing, non-slip ailerons relieve the user from exerting excess pressure to manoeuvre the cane or crutches. This crutch tip is truly advanced and high performing. With the highest grade rubber available on the market, your High Performance will last longer than conventional tips, even in humid and wet areas and on challenging surfaces.
- A universal crutch/cane tip that fits any standard crutch or cane
- Non- slip base
- Promotes balance and support at any angle in which it is positioned
- Reduces impact with the ground and vibrations
- Mimics the foot and ankle joint articulation movements, providing for a proper, safer gait.
- Advanced Reinforced Rubber Cane & Crutch Tip providing greater grip and stability on most terrains and surfaces.
- Designed by an orthopaedic surgeon, this exceptional cane and crutch tip mimics the human ankle, providing greater stability, comfort, and safety while using a cane or crutches.
- Made of non-slip, long-lasting rubber with special stabilization wings.
- Fits standard size canes and crutches as well as Ergoactives canes and crutches.
Guardian® Super Crutch Tip features a large surface area that provides superior tracking. This super crutch tip is heavy–duty latex-free rubber tip flex for cushioning and shock absorption. Reinforced with metal insert for extended wear, it fits aluminium and wood crutches.
A long-lasting, ultra-durable tip designed to lessen the impact and increase grip, even at an angled approach. Fits all crutches with a lower tube diameter of 3/4″ (1.9 cm.) to 1″ (2.5 cm). Diameter at the base of the tip is 2″ (5 cm.). Only available in black.
Product Weight: 4.5 oz. (130 grs.) each