Elbow support is very good at relieving the symptoms of painful elbow conditions such as tennis elbow and golfers elbow, helps to support the joint and the muscles or tendons that attach to the joint.
Wearing sufficient elbow supports can help reduce the pain associated with a repetitive movement that causes conditions such as tennis elbow. Sometimes work can be uncomfortable, so if movements of the wrist and hand are needed, elbow support can help ensure there is less pain felt at the elbow and improve your day to day function.
Elbow Support can also help to relieve the pain and swelling that results from elbow surgery or arthritis of the elbow joint. Following an elbow injury or elbow surgery, wearing elbow support will protect the elbow joint from further damage.
Unless you are in terrible pain it is usually not necessary to sleep in elbow support. It is a good time to air the skin and prevent bacteria under the support from building up. Sometimes, a pillow positioned underneath the arm and wrist can provide sufficient support during the night and prevent the arm “jolting” if you turn over inadvertently in your sleep.
- Lightweight for a comfortable fit.
- Provides support and relief to elbow joints, muscles, and tendons.
- Anatomically designed for a better fit.
- For left and right elbows
- Breathable, dual-stretch Power Knit material for comfort
- Comfort panel reduces bunching behind the knee
- Fits discreetly under clothing
- High Quality
- Super Elastic Elbow Support
For more information contact us here