- Easy adjustment from the hook and loop closure
- Designed to provide foot and ankle immobilization
- Impact-resistant nylon material foot guard
- Washable Liner
- A popular walking boot designed for long-term wear during the treatment of stable fractures, stress fractures, and ankle sprains
- The curved rocker bottom is anatomically correct and provides a natural gait pattern and comfortable heel for greater walking comfort.
- Foam liner adds greater comfort and a more conforming fit to the wearer
- The latex-free walking boot holds the foot and ankle in a stable position for recovery without limiting mobility
- Breathable liner with malleable aluminium uprights.
- Cushioned heel and additional strap are provided for padding the Achilles.
- A wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages.
Common Examples of Fixed Ankle Walker 14″ Use
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Swelling Management
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Syndesmosis (High Ankle) Sprains
- Stress fracture of lower leg/ankle
- Forefoot/Mid Foot/Hind Foot Pain and Injury
- Stable Foot and Stable Ankle Fractures
- Post-ORIF & Surgical Stabilization
- Post Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Tarsal, Metatarsal & Phalange Fractures
- Post-Bunion Surgery, Achilles Tendon Ruptures and Repairs
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336