Fixed Ankle Walker 14″ is recommended for use following stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue issues, stable fractures and metatarsal fractures. Cushioned inner and outer sole provides shock absorption to help improve patient comfort during mobilization.
Cushioned inner/outer sole absorbs shock from heel strike
- Easy adjustment from the hook and loop closure
- Designed to provide foot and angle immobilization
- Impact resistant nylon material foot guard
- Washable Liner
- A popular walking boot designed for long-term wear during the treatment of stable fractures, stress fractures, and ankle sprains
- Curved rocker bottom is anatomically correct and provides a natural gait pattern and comfortable heel that allows for greater comfort while walking
- Foam liner adds greater comfort and a more conforming fit to the wearer
- Latex-free walking boot holds the foot and ankle in a stable position for recovery without limiting mobility
- Breathable liner with malleable aluminum uprights.
- Cushioned heel and additional strap provided for padding to the Achilles.
- Wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages.
Common Examples of Fixed Ankle Walker 14″ Use
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Swelling Management
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Syndesmosis (High Ankle) Sprains
- Stress fracture of lower leg/ankle
- Forefoot/Mid Foot/Hind Foot Pain and Injury
- Stable Foot and/or Stable Ankle Fractures
- Post-ORIF & Surgical Stabilization
- Post Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Tarsal, Metatarsal & Phalange Fractures
- Post-Bunion Surgery, Achilles Tendon Ruptures and/or Repairs