Foam Roller for Muscles – Deep Tissue Massage – Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial Release
Foam Roller improves balance, flexibility, and strength, built to withstand the demands placed on them during exercise. The non-porous rollers will return to their original shape after use and prevent moisture and bacteria from penetrating the surface.
Foam Roller is a must-have tool to aid in all aspects of your training. Whether it be in recovery or for flexibility, the foam roller is a technique used by athletes and physical therapists the world over. The movement of the body over the foam roller improves soft tissue extensibility which relaxes the muscle, providing aid in recovery.
Why buy Foam Roller From Orthodynamic.
- IMPROVE MOBILITY & ENHANCE RECOVERY – Helps to increase circulation to sore and tight muscles, providing relief from pain. Perfect for myofascial release, trigger point therapy and deep tissue massage throughout the body
- RECOVER FASTER AND FEEL BETTER – Great for CrossFit, Yoga, Pilates, Weight Training, Rugby, Football, Bodybuilding, boxing, and MMA – A valuable massage roller for all sports and exercise enthusiasts!
- FULL BODY RELIEF – Premium quality dense EVA foam roller with textured (bumpy) design – Ideal for reducing soreness and discomfort in your back, legs, neck, IT-Band, and shoulders. Regular use may help to facilitate post-workout recovery, prevent injuries and assist greatly with injury rehabilitation. Ebook instruction guide included helping get you started with using your foam roller immediately
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CONVENIENT – At around 33 X 14 cm X 14 cm, this gym quality ultra-strong foam roller is long enough to effectively work muscles throughout your body, yet it’s still fairly light so you can easily carry it in your gym bag. Use your foam roller for yoga, pilates classes or working out in the gym
- FREE INSTRUCTION GUIDE – We appreciate that it’s not always easy to know how to use a foam roller, so we’ve included a number of suggested movements in our exercise guide to help you start using your foam roller immediately.
An important feature of a Foam Roller is the effectiveness of the massage. By training with a Foam Roller the blood circulation and relaxation of the muscles is being improved. That is one reason they are now used by many physical therapists, personal trainers as well as elite athletes.
What more can you achieve with?
- Removal of trigger points
- Improve the range of motion
- Improve the flexibility of both the muscles and body
- Prevention of injuries
- Reducing (muscle) pain
Foam Roller Features:
- Full marble-blue foam roller shape
- Firm, moderate muscle stimulation
- Improves balance, flexibility, and strength
- Textured surface helps increase circulation
- Built to last
- Returns to its original shape
- Prevents moisture and bacteria
- Available in 12″ or 36″ of length
For more information Contact us here