Foam Roller for Muscles – Deep Tissue Massage – Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial Release
Foam Roller improves balance, flexibility, and strength, built to withstand the demands placed on them during exercise. The non-porous rollers will return to their original shape after use and prevent moisture and bacteria from penetrating the surface. Foam Roller is a must-have tool for all aspects of your training. Whether in recovery or for flexibility, the foam roller is a technique used by athletes and physical therapists worldwide. The body’s movement over the foam roller improves soft tissue extensibility, which relaxes the muscle, aiding recovery.
Why buy Foam Roller From Orthodynamic?
- IMPROVE MOBILITY & ENHANCE RECOVERY – Helps to increase circulation to sore and tight muscles, providing relief from pain. Perfect for myofascial release, trigger point therapy and deep tissue massage throughout the body
- RECOVER FASTER AND FEEL BETTER – Great for CrossFit, Yoga, Pilates, Weight Training, Rugby, Football, Bodybuilding, boxing, and MMA – A valuable massage roller for all sports and exercise enthusiasts!
- FULL BODY RELIEF – Premium quality dense EVA foam roller with textured (bumpy) design – Ideal for reducing soreness and discomfort in your back, legs, neck, IT-Band, and shoulders. Regular use may help to facilitate post-workout recovery, prevent injuries and assist greatly with injury rehabilitation. The Ebook instruction guide included helping you start using your foam roller immediately.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CONVENIENT – At around 33 X 14 cm X 14 cm, this gym-quality ultra-strong foam roller is long enough to work muscles throughout your body effectively. Yet, it’s still relatively light, so you can easily carry it in your gym bag. Use your foam roller for yoga, pilates classes or gym workouts.
- FREE INSTRUCTION GUIDE – We appreciate that it’s not always easy to know how to use a foam roller, so we’ve included several suggested movements in our exercise guide to help you start using your foam roller immediately.
An essential feature of a Foam Roller is the effectiveness of the massage. By training with a Foam Roller, the blood circulation and relaxation of the muscles are improved. That is why they are now used by many physical therapists, personal trainers, and elite athletes.
What more can you achieve?
- Removal of trigger points
- Improve the range of motion
- Improve the flexibility of both the muscles and body
- Prevention of injuries
- Reducing (muscle) pain
Foam Roller Features:
- Full marble-blue foam roller shape
- Firm, moderate muscle stimulation
- Improves balance, flexibility, and strength
- Textured surface helps increase circulation
- Built to last
- Returns to its original shape
- Prevents moisture and bacteria
- Available in 12″ or 36″ length
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
For more information, Contact us here.