Foot drop splint – AFO (Right & Left)
Foot drop splint provides static dorsiflexion assistance and lateral stability for the entire foot-ankle area. An ankle–foot orthosis, or AFO, is support intended to control the position and motion of the ankle, compensate for weakness, or correct deformities. AFOs can support weak limbs or position a limb with contracted muscles into a more normal position. Available in left or right.
• Effective foot lift and leaf spring action
• Can be worn with any shoe
• Thin-walled and lightweightProduct Features:
• Made of Polypropylene for better life and durability. It has good resilience and an intense leaf spring action, which provides the push required in the swing phase of the walk. It can be customized using a hot air gun. Thin construction allows its use inside the shoe.
• Anatomical shape provides good weight distribution and maintains the foot’s available dorsiflexion position.
• Top Padding is made of durable closed-cell PE foam, hypoallergenic, latex-free non-toxic and odourless. 3D air-filled cushion pad provides the required comfort and air ventilation.#FootDropSplint #FootDrop #SciaticNerve #AnkleCall/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336