Frog Splint Provides perfect alignment of the inter-phalangeal joints by maintaining them in optimal functional position. Frog Splint Malleable arms fold to hold the finger in the desired position, No tapes required as the unique four-leg construction allows self-closing. Frog Splint Keeps Distal-Interphalangeal joint in extension while keeping the Proximal-Interphalangeal joint in anatomically favorable flexion position. Its versatile design allows the dorsal surface of the finger to remain open for ventilation. Hence provides a convenient and cost-effective treatment for various kinds of medical conditions of the fingers. Available in various sizes, to suit the individual finger lengths. Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning and enhanced comfort with extra malleable arms which can be shaped for good grip, provides rigid immobilization, Aesthetically pleasing and Lightweight.
Why buy Frog Splint from Orthodynamic Ltd
- Easy to apply or remove
- Well ventilated
- Softened arms for better grip
- High cushioning
- Enhanced comfort
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Hypoallergenic, odorless
- Does not restrict the movement of other fingers.
- Sleek, simple and light in weight
- Softened arms for good grip
- Comfortable cushioning
- Pleasing aesthetics
- Position the foamy side of the splint on the palmar side of your finger (as shown in the photograph).
- Fold the legs so that the splint hugs the finger properly.
Injuries and disorders
- DIP Flexion Injury
- Collateral Ligament Injury
- The Frog Splint is used to stabilize the interphalangeal joint after injury of the front finger joint and/or diseases of the fingernail bed.