Hospital Over Bed Table with Wheels (Hospital and Home Use)
Hospital Over Bed Table with Wheels is height-adjustable and provides a convenient table for a patient or resident in bed or seated in a chair. It has a powder-coated steel frame, a “C” shaped base, and fingertip pressure adjustable table height. The table itself is laminated wood with PVC edges and is supported by twin wheel casters (two are lockable).
Hospital Over Bed Table with Wheels is a well built and durable hospital bed table that keeps items and meals close-by for bedridden patients. Simply roll the table over the bed or away from the bed as needed. Each Over Bed Table features smooth-rolling casters, a steel frame and base, and an oak laminate top with black edging, and one-touch adjustment.
Hospital Over Bed Table with Wheels is a durable and functional health care facility equipment that offers superior performance and value at an economical cost. Made with a silver vein powder-coated steel frame and base, the Over Bed Table has an Oak laminate top that measures 30″ x 15″ with black edging. A simple “one-touch” adjustment raises and lowers the top from 28″ to 45″ high. Each Over Bed Table, which ships ready-for-assembly, has four 2″ diameter hooded casters, with 2 that lock. The hospital bed table weighs 40 lbs.
Rolling on four swivel casters, the unit is incredibly easy to move and can be placed on either side of the patient’s bed. Its tubular steel frame is remarkably durable and is covered with an attractive chrome finish.
The melamine top table/tray features an attractive walnut wood grain pattern and is easy to clean and sanitize. Each Overbed Table is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
Hospital Over Bed Table with Wheels Benefits:
- Ships ready for assembly
- Features an Oak laminate top with black edging
- Simple one-touch adjustment raises and lowers the top
- Made with a silver vein powder-coated steel frame and base
- Offers superior performance and value at an economical cost
- Designed for low beds – Frame is designed to fit under low-clearance beds and can be adjusted to fit any height mattress
- Rolls on swivel casters – 360-degree casters allow caregivers to quickly move the table as needed
- Height adjustable – Infinite height settings between 19 and 28 inches allow patients to find the perfect accessibility level for them
- Melamine top – Lightweight and durable, the melamine top features attractive walnut wood grain, can be easily sanitized, and raises with the slightest upward pressure