Hydrocholator Hot Pack Ovs provides therapeutic moist heat. Hydrocollator steam packs provide an easy and effective way of treating an area with moist heat therapy. Use steam packs to relieve minor muscle aches and pains and as an effective first-line treatment. Hydrocollator packs make excellent heat sources because they hold their heat for an extended period of time. Moist heat has also been established to increase tissue temperature at a faster rate than dry heat, causing increased circulation and promoting quicker recovery time. Hot Pack provides an effective relief of pain. Designed for clinic use, perfect for home use. Delivers up to thirty minutes of relief from swelling, acute pain. They come in many different shapes and sizes and will conform to body parts during treatment. Follow a simple procedure to heat these packs to their optimum temperature.
About the product (Hydrocholator Hot Pack Ovs)
- Benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms
- Trusted by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years
- Each all-natural HotPac contains bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, and is wrapped in a woven cotton blend
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed
- A cost effective treatment, each HotPac can be used hundreds of times, and is engineered specially to prevent the growth of mildew
A hydrocollator is a stationary or mobile stainless-steel thermostatically controlled liquid heating device designed to heat bentonite-filled packs in water up to 160 degrees where the packs will be removed and wrapped in several layers of toweling and applied to the affected body area of a patient to relieve acute pain or relax certain muscle groups. Hydrocollators are often used by kinesiologists, sports trainers, physical therapists, and in rehab clinics and chiropractic offices.
To prevent burns, use towels between hot hydrocollator packs and skin, and use tongs to remove the hydrocollator pack from the hot water.
Hydrocollator steam packs
Stainless-steel or enameled pot/pan or microwave-safe container
For more details contact us here