Fetal doppler ultrasound
Now you can safely listen to your unborn baby’s heartbeat comfortably and privately at home.
The Fetal Doppler can be used above 16 weeks of pregnancy. The device brings you a clear sound of your baby’s heartbeat.
The probe must contact your skin using gel, oil or water to obtain an accurate fetal heart rate.
Enjoy the fantastic experience of hearing your baby’s heartbeat. The average heart rate of an unborn baby is approximately 120-160bpl.
• Various work modes
• Earphone and speaker are feasible
• Display with backlight LCD
• High-sensitivity doppler probe
• Compact design and easy operation
• Sound output with earphones
• High performance, clear sound quality
• Display work parameters and fetal heart rate value
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
Item Type: Handheld digital pocket Rechargeable Fetal Doppler Item Model: JPD-100B
- The ultrasound is lower than the national ultrasonic power standard by over 50%.
- The compact and portable design provides convenient use and carrying.
- The built-in speaker gives a clear and loud voice.
- A large backlight LCDs the fetal heart rate.
- Interchangeable waterproof probe.
- The full-charged battery enables you to work continuously for over 10 hours.
- Automatic shutdown after 1 minute without operation.
- High sensitivity can detect the pulse of the 12th-week fetus.
- Three calculation modes to calculate fetal heart rate: instant, 10 seconds average, and manual.
- Display: LCD
- Ultrasonic probe: solid and durable, anti-shock, anti-falling down
- Ultrasonic frequency: 2.5MHz ± 5%
- Ultrasonic intensity: <20mW/cm2
- Heart Rate Range: 50-210BPM
- Resolution: ± 1BPM
- Audio output power: 0.5W
- Auto Power-off: 1 minute with no signal or operation
- Size: 135mm*84mm*33mm
- Weight: Main body 0.43kg
Packing List: – 1 x Fetal Doppler(with Rechargeable battery) – 1 x probe – 1 X AC Adapter – 1 x English user’s manual
contact us here