Lymphoedema sleeves apply pressure to the arm to keep lymphatic fluid flowing in the right direction.
Sleeves are tighter at the wrist and looser up the arm. This creates a pressure gradient to help the flow of lymph upwards.
Compression Lymphoedema Stockings and Sleeves help to:
• Stop (the flow of lymphatic fluid from torn lymph vessels)
• Soften fibrosis (which is a hardening of the limb with resulting restriction of circulatory flow)
• Reduce lymphatic fluid accumulation (by forcing a flow through the limb)
• provides ACCURATE and GRADUATED compression. Graduated compression is essential to ensure blood flows back up the leg. Incorrect pressure gradients may result in worsening the patient’s condition
• Made to European standards
• Provides international quality at almost half the price (MRP) of imported stockings.
• Uses imported technical yarns to ensure quality, durability and skin friendliness
• Unlike cheap lookalikes, Comprezon retains its pressure gradient over many months of use
• Well-trained field staff throughout the country to answer any questions you may have
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp : 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
You can also shop online. www.orthodyna.com