Medial arch support insole
Medial Arch insole is designed to support & maintain the arch of the foot, is designed to provide structural support to flat feet and fallen arches. They distribute the pressure on the foot evenly and naturally. Placed inside the shoe for effective results.
Orthotics and arch supports are regularly recommended by physiotherapists, podiatrists, and orthotics for the relief of foot pain, heel pain, shin pain, knee pain, and back pain. Often, a biomechanical mal-alignment or lack of stability from the foot region can cause abnormal loads on the tissues of the foot and heel. Consequently, shin, knee, or back pain can develop as a result. Correcting these problems using orthotics and arch supports is an important part of treating the injury.
Need a little extra cushioning? These ready-to-wear orthotic insoles will keep your feet comfortable and supported.
Medial arch supports can help in the following ways.
- They can reduce pain caused by inflammation or extreme stress on the plantar fascia.
- They can reduce strain on the feet.
- Provide proper balance and support.
Medial arch support insole features:
- Rigid support to the arch
- Anatomical fit.
- Comfortable with feather feel.
- Massage spots for the arch.
- Molded design with perfect foot anatomy and arch for proper weight distribution and comfort.
- Made from Poly Urethane which has anti-slip, antifungal properties, and long functional life. There is no cracking, breakage, or deformation.
- Fabric lining is soft and feather-like. Improves cushioning, comfort, and aesthetics. It absorbs sweat and improves compliance.
- The quarter design makes it ready to wear in regular shoes, thus Improves compliance.