Multi Orthosis Knee Brace
- Functional 3/16″ breathable neoprene knee brace.
- Polycentric hinge with flexion and extension pin-stops for controlled range of motion.
- Lightweight, open patella design.
- Increases stability and provides support and protection.
- Please follow the doctor’s instructions. The following is the step of setting the angle. Open cap cover. Release pins, select correct settings, and reinsert pins. To lock uprights in a fixed 0° angle, set four pins setting at 0°. To lock in 10°, 30°, 50°, 70°, 90°, and 110° of extension or flexion, set the two extension-pins on each hinge at desired setting in the location marked “lock” and the two flexion-pins in corresponding (same number) setting in the open opposing position. Repeat the procedure on the opposite side of knee support to match the new settings.
- Insert foot into the knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Be sure the opening is on the kneecap and the hinge axis aligns with the knee joint.
- Secure the upper two small hook and loop straps.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to the desired compression.
Multi Orthosis Knee Brace Functions:
- Post-surgical use
- Patellar subluxation/tilting
- Collateral ligament injury
- Cruciate ligament sprain
- Moderate sprain/ strain
To find out more contact us here