Shop pediatric knee immobilizer products for sprains, dislocations, & more:
Pediatric Knee Immobilizer is an excellent brace to immobilize, support, and protect the injured or operated knee while it recuperates. Specifically designed and sized for infants and children. its made of lightweight aluminum posterior, medial, and lateral stays with a breathable foam material that wicks moisture away from the skin. The posterior aspect of the splint is uniquely tailored for a more custom anatomical fit. The movable tri-panel design accommodates multiple circumference sizes. The loop and lock closure straps allow for optimum fit and adjustability.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Perfect immobilization.
- Immobilization at Slight flexion.
- Soft foam for total comfort.
- Easy to use straps to provide a secure fit.
- Adjustable stays used to prevent bending.
- Infant to youth sizes available.
- Knee Immobilization following fractures, muscular/ligament injury, and dislocations.
- Early cast removal of the knee
- For motion control problems of the knee
- Postoperative care
- Controls patellar movement and stabilizes weak/ injured knee