Ankle Immobiliser provides increased immobilization and stability to the ankle joint for a speedy recovery. It’s designed to offer a guide, compression, and controlled immobilization to weak or injured ankles. The ankle is the region where the foot and leg meet. Being one of the overused joints, it is at risk of injuries like ligament tear, strain, and sprain, which most commonly result from twisting, stretching, and slipping.
The stabilizing splint helps the ankle where it most wants to save you from ankle damage. It can be utilized in disproportionate effect, sporting activities, or by individuals where repetitive ankle accidents are common. It also enables control of swelling, sprains, and ankle rollovers.
Ankle Immobilizer Features;
- Semi-rigid anatomically designed shells for safety.
- Immobilization and luxury of ankle joint
- Interior padding for comfort and higher balance
- A streamlined suit in shoes for weight-bearing
- Immobilises the ankle for faster recovery
- Moderate-stabilizing design offers customizable levels of compression, support and heat retention.
- Adjustable features provide lift and support around your arch
- Side stabilizers restrict lateral mobility
- It helps support stiff, sore or injured ankles
- Breathable, moisture-wicking construction allows air to circulate and helps keep skin dry.
- Convenient design can be worn on either ankle
- Wear with a sock underneath for enhanced comfort
- It fits comfortably with a variety of footwear
- The solid outer shell provides complete immobilization to the ankle.
- The memory foam inside will fit contours, adjustable Velcro straps according to sizes, and opposing Velcro straps for a better fit.
- Ideal for inversion and eversion of foot and soft tissue injuries of the ankle.
- Semi-rigid anatomically designed shells for ankle joint protection, immobilization, and comfort.
- Streamlined fit in shoes for weight-bearing