The Spine board is a lightweight rescue stretcher which should be a must and part of all rescue & evacuation equipment. It is of great assistance in immobilizing a patient in the safest possible way during transport. It provides maximum spinal and cervical immobilization. It contains the injury and greatly increases the chances of survival, thus a spinal board becomes critical for medical evacuations in routine circumstances and can be easily used with minimal requirements of operational skill. The stretcher is extensively used in the US and Europe for Road Accidents, Earthquakes, and Natural disasters.
Spine Board Features
The stretcher is made up of light molded Fiber Reinforced Plastic and high-density PU foam and has the following features.
- High weight rating and custom made sizes available for spatial applications.
- There are no mold plugs, seams or voids for blood, body fluids, or soil to hide in.
- Oversized hand holes measure 2″ x 6″ for comfortable holding with gloved hands.
- Superior ergonomics and handling with a ta tapered end, ideal for helicopter transport.
- Possible to use a belt on individual legs and speed clip pins option available.
- Can float a patient in the water, and can be used as a flotation device.
- Custom colors, name embossing and silk screening available. Call for details.
Emergency Spine Board: The board allows for easy maneuvering with a significant reduction of spinal disturbance to the patient. New and improved runners will keep the board raised for easy access lift. The board has larger handholds designed to accommodate gloved hands. Molded-in speed clip pins maximize strapping options. This lightweight one-piece molded board is comprised of a combination of tough, space-age materials resulting in a hygienically clean surface with no seams, cracks or crevices. X-Ray translucent feature gives an extra clear view of the spinal area, and can even be used for an Emergency MRI