Hallux valgus Toe Corrector
Hallux Valgus Toe Correction Splint
Deviation of the big toe towards the outer side is medically known as hallux valgus. It may be due to inheritance, hyperpronated foot or improper shoe fitting (extreme narrow or pointed shoe).
Bunion may form and cause problems in wearing shoes; overlapping toes can result in severe cases.
The Hallux Toe Corrector applies a 3-point pressure system to relieve the hallux valgus deformity.
• Anatomically fits metatarsal curve and toe to provide comfort and fit.
• Gently realigns toes to their natural position.
• Made from high-quality medical grade material to provide maximum relief. Soft and easy to clean.
• The package is designed for comprehensive bunion treatment and bunion relief.
• Adjustable to provide a comfortable fit. This bunion splint fits all sizes and can be used by men and women alike.
For any inquiries, feel free to reach us by Email: at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call/ Text/ Whatsapp: 0705 442 020 | 0724232336
You can also shop online. www.orthodyna.com