Hand Resting Splint is designed to reduce pain and swelling by providing comfortable support and immobilization in the natural position to joints of the hand and the wrist. It reduces irritation of nerves in the carpal tunnel by supporting and resting the wrist in the “loose pack” position. It maintains the length of soft tissues, thus preventing contractures.
- Easy to use and remove
- Rigid to resist strong tone and spasticity
- Optional finger separator
- Removable, washable
- Separate designs for the right and left hands
- Moulded from high-quality rigid polymer, it is lean and light in weight, thin but robust with very high strength. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It has an anatomical shape. It immobilizes the hand in a functional position during recovery; It evenly supports the hand, thumb, and forearm.
- The innovative Finger Separator is moulded from high-quality foam. It is soft cushioning for enhanced comfort. It keeps the fingers separated in burn injuries. It is removable and washable.
- High-quality tape fasteners ensure a long life of the product. Soft padded sleeves provide comfort & a nice feel. Free strap length available to cut & suit individual arm size. Easy to wear and remove.
Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L