Hand Resting Splint is designed to reduce pain and swelling by providing comfortable support and immobilization in the natural position to joints of the hand and the wrist. It reduces irritation of nerves in the carpal tunnel by supporting and resting the wrist in the “loose pack” position. It maintains the length of soft tissues thus prevent contractures.
- Easy to use and remove
- Rigid to resist strong tone and spasticity
- Optional finger separator
- Removable, washable
- Separate designs for the right and left hands
- Molded from high-quality rigid polymer, it is lean, light in weight, lean but robust with very high strength. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It has an anatomical shape. It immobilizes the hand in functional position during recovery, It evenly supports the hand, thumb, and forearm.
- Innovative Finger Separator is molded from high-quality foam. It is soft cushioning for enhanced comfort. It keeps the fingers separated in burn injuries. It is removable and washable.
- High-quality tape fasteners ensure a long life of the product. Soft padded sleeves provide comfort & a nice feel. Free strap length available to cut & suite individual arm size. Easy to wear and remove.
Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L