Thomas splint is a common piece of equipment in emergency departments and orthopedic units in hospitals worldwide. Thomas splint is a means of correction of deformities and management of trauma of the lower limb.
Thomas splint Features and Benefits
- Easy to use and apply whilst maintaining maximum patient comfort
- Length adjustment achieved with a simple mechanism
- Lower limb measurements in both centimeters and inches clearly indicated on the side arms of the splint
- Manufactured from strong, durable stainless steel
- Universal – fits left and right
- Interchangeable thigh hoops.
- Splints available in two sizes – Paediatric and Adult
- Reduces risk of cross-infection due to ‘clean wash’ hoops and autoclavable splints
- Available as a starter kit or as individual components (sold separately)
- Inside leg length (unaffected side)
- Oblique thigh circumference (unaffected side)