The Transfer Belt is a useful device to assist with the transfer of patients. The belt is easy for caregivers to grip and the thigh straps increase security and stability during patient transfer.
Assists in safe patient transfer and ambulation. It helps prevent caregiver back injury.
Handles provide safer gripping. For the patient with limited lower body mobility that requires assistance.
- SAFELY MOVE AND TRANSFER; Avoid accidents fall and caregiver injuries when transferring patients
- QUICK RELEASE LATCHES; Remove the belt quickly and easily release for a safe and smooth transition
- STRONG NYLON LEG LOOPS; Provide added support and ensure the belt will not ride up
- ADJUSTABLE GAIT BELT; Easily and quickly adjust for a customized fit up to a 55” circumference
- PADDED WAIST HANDLES; Reinforced handles offer multiple angles for a secure grip
- ANTI-SLIP BUCKLE; Durable metal buckle secures the belt until one of the quick release latches is activated
- Helps patients from sitting to a standing position
- Easy to grasp handles for caregivers
- Thigh strap for increased security and stability