Variteks Dorsolomber Corset
The Dorsolumbar support/brace is designed to support and reduce an early kyphosis by encouraging correct alignment of the dorsal and lumbar spine. Incorporating firm yet flexible stays, the brace provides added support to muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Supports and reduces early thoracic kyphosis
- For a disk hernia, displaced disks, misshaped disks, scoliosis, kyphosis, broken spine, and during recovery from these ailments.
- Can be used as a pre or post-operative rehabilitation aid
- Helps with rounded and/or slumped shoulders and improves posture
- Includes flexible and firm stays – provide added back support to your desired level (use according to physicians recommendations
- Slimline design means it can be worn under everyday clothes
Metal parts of the corset are made up of hard stainless steel, which prevents deformation.
supports the back, and prevents body weight to fall on the small of the back.
Available in white color and comes in multiple sizes from 1 to 7 (see the sizing chart below)
That is why we recommend this effective product. Contact us here